Thursday, June 21, 2018

Summer is the Front Yard

Summer time and the living is easy.

Brynn, Milo the Corgi, Tayler, Simone, Evynn

For whatever the reason, our summers are lived out in our front yard, and not the backyard.  Though I'm working to change that, at least in just some small part, with some "face lift ideas" for the backyard.  It's a great yard.

But we do enjoy the front yard.  I think the draw is the neighbors walking by.  Or yelling "hey" at The Russians over the half fence.  Commenting on The Cooks' grass (I think we finally have them beat this year!), or the Russell's flowers.  And all the small children getting a thrill with Milo the Corgi.

Simone, Brynn, Tayler, Cali, Milo the Corgi, Evynn

I think it's all of these reasons that we live our summers out in the front of our house.

And last night was no different.