West's work has him supervising a construction site two blocks from my office.
This means a lot of lunch times get to be spent with The Man.
I generally don't like to cook or prep food, but The Man has been working on becoming more healthy and fit and has been preparing a lot of meals. Sundays have become a huge cooking storm for the week ahead. The wonderful man that he is, he lets me steal his pre-prepped food for lunches too.
I like what he cooks.
I like that he comes and sits at my desk with me during his lunch hour while we eat our tupperware lunches.
I like that sometimes we slip out to the park with our tupperware.
And sometimes he takes me out for lunch, because honestly, eating out is my favorite.
I'm a bad influence on his healthy lifestyle goals.
But mostly I just like the time we get together in the middle of the day right now.
The Man is my favorite.
